Wednesday 2 May 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Blessings


Hello!

The May ATC swap has just started over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook group and the host this month is Angie. 
Angie has chosen the theme of "Blessings",  so here is my first ATC:


For me personally, a blessing is something to be extremely thankful for.  My ATC shows two of the things I am thankful for.

Firstly, I feel blessed as I'm lucky to have the best friends anyone could ever ask for! And secondly, I figure all of God's creatures are blessings and, our pets in particular, are very special and make us happy. So Janet's new release of Kat and Kadee is the perfect digi set for creating my Blessings ATC.

My images are coloured with Copic Markers and have white Posca pen highlights and Glossy Accent features. They are popped on foam pads for some dimension onto a background made with Brusho dyes and paint splatters, over stamped with distress oxides in a grid pattern. I added some torn dictionary text, a hand-drawn border and some Nuvo liquid pearls.

If you'd like to join our Facebook group pop over to HERE and see what we get up to!

Kat and Kadee




I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

613 Ave Create #208 AG 06/05
Crafty Gals Corner #164 AG 07/05
Penny's Challenges #378 AG 08/05 
The Crafty Addicts #47 AG 08/05 (#2)
Creative Moments #142 AG 14/05
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #14 Feature a Critter 25/05
Crafting by Designs May AG 25/05
Creates and Makes #21 AG 27/05
A Perfect Time to Craft AG 27/05
Card Mania #104 Anything but a Card 29/05


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.