Monday 1 January 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: New Day


Hello everyone!

First, let me wish you a Happy New Year!
I hope your year will be filled with peace, joy and laughter!

Today I'm sharing a whimsical New Year greeting card-calendar for 
Vera Lane Studio. 

I used a new set of digi stamps called New Day - perfect for the start of a new year, but versatile for all year round crafting.


I coloured the images with Copics and fussy cut them. I made a patterned paper background for my images using dies and adhered the sentiment in strips.
I chose some co-ordinating dotty-heart paper and inked the edges with Vintage Photo. It is attached to an 8 x 8 inch base card, folded into a tent fold. My image was placed on foam pads and a calendar attached below.



New Day


I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. 
It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Cute Card Thursday #510 AG 03/01
Dragonfly Journeys #108 Fresh Start 06/01
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #72 AG 06/01
Corrosive Challenges #12 AG  07/01
Crafty Friends #74 For a female 07/01
A Bit More Time To Craft #59 AG 14/01
*Classic Design Team Challenge AG 25/01


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.