Tuesday 5 December 2017

* {Pin}spirational Challenges: Snowman


Hello Friends!

Today is the start of a new challenge at 

Here is the inspiration photo for Challenge #206 which will run for 2 weeks 
(5th December to 18th December).




Our sponsor this time is the wonderful Fabrika Fantasy and The Cutting Cafe

  

    
I had the perfect stamp for this challenge, so here is the card I made:


My stamp was a prize from a challenge blog. It is coloured with Copics and cut with a stitched circle die. The background paper replicates the background of the photo inspiration, I think. I used textured navy paper for the mats. A piece of lace was added along the bottom of the card and the image was popped on top. 


That's all from me today...

hope you'll pop over to 
to check out the gorgeous designs by the rest of the DT. 

We would love for you to take part in the challenge!



Thanks for stopping by today. 
xoxo

I'd like to take part in these challenges:

Always Fun #35 Snowman (#2) 10/12
Crafting From The Heart #186 AG (#2) 10/12
Crafty Sentiments AG 11/12
Crazy Challenge #263 Christmas Is Coming 17/12
Cards And More #199 Snowman 18/12
Dream Valley #169 Christmas (#1) 06/01

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.