Monday 6 November 2017

Vera Lane Studio: Wonderland


Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing a card and an ATC using the new digi set from Vera Lane Studio.  The set is Wonderland Set 1 and is part of the Planner Props series of digis. Since this is Set 1, I'm guessing there will be another set to follow :)

 This month in our Vera Lane Facebook group the theme is Wonderland.

Here is my card: 

 

I resized and arranged three of the characters (poor caterpillar was left out!), then printed them out. I coloured them with markers and added Glossy Accents to eyes, spectacles, hearts and hat band. I fussy cut them and popped them on foam pads onto a background made by sponging acrylic paints. There was not enough room for the sentiment on the outside of the card, so I cut it into strips, inked the edges and placed it wonkily in the inside.



Next is my first ATC for the Wonderland swap:



The same characters appear on this, but much smaller this time. They were printed individually, coloured, Glossy Accents added and fussy cut. Again they are popped on foam pads. The background is a gelli print that was spritzed with Glimmer Mist. The edges were inked in black and a hand drawn border was added. The sentiment was chopped into individual words, inked and adhered. Some tiny gems were added to finish it off.

This is a super fun set. Two sentiments and four characters, ten digis in total as each character is flipped, so that planner clips and bookmarks can be made.

Wonderland Set 1




I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us on Facebook in a closed, supportive group, which I invite you all to join! 
You can find us HERE. There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Card
Jo's Scrapshack #213 AG 11/11 (#2)
Deep Ocean Challenge #167 Inspired by Song/Movie (Alice in Wonderland) 12/11 (#2)
Crafting With Friends #54 AG 16/11
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #69 AG 18/11 (#2)
Creative Fingers #140 AG 18/11 (2)
Simply Papercrafts #52 AG 23/11
Crafting with an Attitude #33 AG 26/11
Crafting by Designs AG 26/11 (#2)
Corrosive Challenges #11 AG 30/11(#2)
613 Avenue Create #203 AG 02/12 (#2)

ATC
Creative Moments #130 13/11
Crafting fromt he Heart #182 AG 13/11
PIP Challenges 1745 AG 13/11
Perfect Time to Craft AG (#3)  27/11 
Crafty Critter Crazies #8 30/11
Creative Ladybirds #31 AG 30/11 (#2)
Love to Craft #16 AG  30/11 (#2)


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.