Friday 24 November 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Wonderland ATC


Hello everyone!

Here at Vera Lane Studio we are celebrating all things Alice! 

Here is a second ATC I made for the Facebook group swap. I used two sets, Wonderland 1 and Wonderland Accessories:



I used a snippet of card that been coloured with Dylusion sprays and Glimmer mist. It has some some silver stamping as well. The edges were inked with Ranger black ink and a hand drawn border was added. The images were resized, arranged and printed, then coloured with Copics. Glossy Accents was applied to the bottle, the frosting, the spots on the mushroom and the caterpillars eyes, nose and spots. They were fussy cut and popped on foam pads for dimension.

Wonderland 1                  Wonderland Accessories

  

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us on Facebook in a closed, supportive group, which I invite you all to join! 
You can find us HERE. There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Creative Moments #131 AG 27/11
Creative Ladybirds #31 AG 30/11
Jo's Scrapshack #217 AG 01/12
Crafty Creations #355 AG 05/12
Colour Crazy Challenge #47 AG 08/12

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.