Monday 20 November 2017

Vera Lane Studio: Wonderland 2


Hello everyone!

Today is my DT day at Vera Lane Studio

This month we have a Wonderland theme and are celebrating all things Alice! 

Today sees the release of a new set of quirky digi stamps called Wonderland 2. It includes Tweedledee, Tweedledum, The Queen of Hearts and the Cheshire Cat, along with two sentiments. It is a fantastic bundle and is the perfect compliment to Wonderland 1 and Wonderland Accessories.

Here are a couple of cards I made using Wonderland 2 and Wonderland Accessories:

 

The images were resized, arrange and printed. They are coloured with Copics and Glossy Accents was applied to the characters eyes, the bottle and the tea cups. They were  fussy cut and popped on foam pads onto the background
The backgrounds are gelli prints stamped with a sample of embossed wallpaper (Anaglypta, I think) from the hardware store. The sentiments are from the Sentiment set. Inside the card I added a panel of the same gelli print and a further sentiment, from Wonderland Accessories, cut into strips.

   


          Wonderland 2                Wonderland Accessories
  

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us on Facebook in a closed, supportive group, which I invite you all to join! 
You can find us HERE. There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafting from the Heart #184 AG 26/11
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1747 AG 26/11
Crafting With Friends #55 AG 30/11
Cards in Envy Only Paper Cards 03/12
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #70 AG 02/12
Crazy Challenge #262 AG 03/12
Creative Fingers #141 AG 24/12

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.