Thursday 1 June 2017

Crafts Galore Encore: Stained Glass Card

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's June already - just where did May go?
I'm hoping we get some warmth and sunshine this month.

A new month, of course, sees the start of a new challenge at 
Crafts Galore Encore

Last month we had so many beautiful projects and we would love you to come and join in the fun!



As always, the theme is Anything Goes 

Our sponsors this time are the wonderful Sparkle 'n Sprinkle



  
I was lucky to receive a digital stamp called Stain Glass Rounds to work with. 

Here is my project:




I made a card and a tea light holder (only suitable for the battery operated ones!).

I decided to print the images onto vellum and colour with alcohol markers. I love the way the ink took on a watercolour look! 

For the card, the image was adhered to a die cut aperture I made in the card, so that it replicated a stained glass window. I added an acetate butterfly and some pretty blossom trim.





For the tea light holder, I made a box with a base from card and again cut small circular apertures for the vellum to be taped behind. Another acetate butterfly was added and the trim flowers adhered separately this time. 




I hope you'll pop to over to Crafts Galore Encore to see the DT's wonderful designs. 
We'd love to see your creations. 
Remember the challenge is always 'Anything Goes' and so you can create any type of project - it doesn't have to be a card.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafting From The Heart #161 AG 04/06
Artistic Inspirations #180 AG 10/06
A Snowflakes Promise #40 AG 11/06
A Bit More Time To Craft #45 AG 14/06
Southern Girls Challenge #161 AG 15/06
Simply Papercrafts #47 AG 30/06 
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge June AG 30/06
Crafty Girls Creations #37 AG 30/06


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.